KFC Guest Experience Survey
KFC Customer Feedback Survey is conducted by KFC at www.sakfcsurvey.com to collect your honest opinion.
Your honest feedback is aware the restaurant recognizes its negative as well as positive perspective.
So without wasting time help them to grow more and serve you more improved and better customer service on your next visit to them.
Moreover, taking few minutes for taking the KFC Experience Survey can bring fascinating rewards like the KFC Coupon.
Read this post to get stepwise information like rules & requirements, steps and prizes of this KFC Guest Opinion Survey.
KFC Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
KFC Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
- Age: Your age must be at least 18 years or older than it.
- Survey Language: English language.
- Legal Citizen: You must be a legal resident of South Africa.
- Entry Prohibited: You cannot be an employee, associate, immediate family member, partner, or agent.
- Survey Invitation: A valid receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Survey Entry Limit: Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- Electronic Gadget: One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Personal Details: You should have a Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
How To Take Part In This KFC Guest Feedback Survey?
- Visit the official KFC Opinion Survey website at www.sakfcsurvey.com.
- Enter the code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button.
- You will be asked a few questions related to your last experience at the place.
- Give rating honestly as per you your satisfaction level.
- Answer questionnaires honestly and complete the feedback survey.
- At the end submit the survey and you will get the KFC Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get a discount on the purchase.
KFC Official Site: order.kfc.co.za
KFC South Africa Survey Site: www.sakfcsurvey.com
KFC (short for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American fast-food restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, that specializes in fried chicken. It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019.
Thank you to read my post which is regarding the KFC Experience Survey. Still, if you have any questions regarding this survey, then comment below. I will try to give all the answers as soon as possible.
If you want to read more articles like this, then visit my site customerfeedback.onl.