Lego Guest Experience Survey
Welcome to the online survey called Lego Customer Feedback Survey at www.LEGOsurvey.com/Product.
Lego Experience Survey permits the authority to take necessary actions based on your feedback, needs and desire.
Lego Opinion Survey allows the customers to talk about their negative and positive experiences and what are other changes that authority should take look, on the other hand, the store will get a chance to enhance its performance level and serve its customer better and improved service.
In return, you will get a chance to win the Lego Cash Prize as a Lego Reward.
Read this post to get stepwise information like rules & requirements, steps and prizes of this Lego Guest Opinion Survey.
Lego Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
|$80/€60 Lego Cash Prize|
Lego Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
- Age: Your age must be at least 18 years or older than it.
- Entry Prohibited: You cannot be an employee, associate, immediate family member, partner, or agent.
- Survey Invitation: A valid receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Survey Entry Limit: Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- Electronic Gadget: One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Personal Details: You should have a Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
How To Take Part In This Lego Guest Feedback Survey?
- Visit the official Lego Opinion Survey website at www.LEGOsurvey.com/Product.
- Select your preferred survey language.
- Enter the 4 or 5 digit set number located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “LET’S GO” button.
- You will be asked a few questions related to your last experience at the place.
- Give rating honestly as per you your satisfaction level.
- Answer questionnaires honestly and complete the feedback survey.
- At the end submit the survey and you will get the Lego Promo Code, save it and use it on your future visit to get a discount on the purchase.
Lego Official Site: www.lego.com
Lego Survey Site: www.LEGOsurvey.com/Product
Lego is a line of plastic construction toys that are manufactured by The Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, Lego, consists of variously colored interlocking plastic bricks accompanying an array of gears, figurines called minifigures, and various other parts.
Thank you to read my post which is regarding the Lego Experience Survey. Still, if you have any questions regarding this survey, then comment below. I will try to give all the answers as soon as possible.
If you want to read more articles like this, then visit my site customerfeedback.onl.