Did you enjoy your meal at Jack In The Box restaurant, and if so, why? How did you like their food? Was the service good?. Guys give your honest feedback here to share with the company.
Welcome to the online survey entryway JackListens online at www.jacklistens.com. The purpose of this Jack In The Box Survey is to ensure the quality and standards that speak the issues of clients.
Honest feedback makes them aware of their disadvantages as well as positive perspectives. Jack In the Box too frequently conveys surveys name Jack In The Box Guest Feedback Survey to access the customer’s answer towards their food and service.
To win free coupons from Jack In The Box, the only thing customers need to do is to log in to the official Jack Listens Survey website, take part in the survey and submit their honest feedback.
However, there are certain things to remember before customers take the Jack In The Box Customer Satisfaction Survey.
When you are done with the Jack In The Box Survey, the company acknowledges you with the Coupon Code.
You will be given a validation code once you complete the JackListens survey. You are required to take its print. It will help you to grab various offers or Free Food from Jack In The Box restaurant.
Jack In The Box Survey | JackListens – Rules & Requirements
This Jack In The Box Customer Feedback Survey is attended to understand the experience of visitors.
It has to be honest and genuine. Some of the rules and regulations to be followed are as follows:
- You need to have a receipt of your recent visit to Jack In The Box. It is necessary to play a part in the.
- Jack In The Box’s survey is available only online. So, you need to have an electronic gadget – personal computer or Laptop or Smart Phone with an internet connection.
- The survey is restricted to age as well. You need to be 18 years old or more.
- You can participate in the survey only if you are a legal citizen of the United States of America.
- The survey is organized in two languages. The customer can answer the questions in only English and Spanish.
- It is necessary for you to participate in the survey within 3 days of your visit. It is applicable to the participating Jack In The Box’s outlet.
- The coupon code is valid up to the next 30 days after taking the survey.
- The survey has been limited to numbers as well. One cannot participate in more than 5 surveys.
- The offer may vary from time to time.
- The Jack In The Box Restaurant’s employees, associates, partner companies, their immediate family members are not permitted to take part in the survey.
Jack In The Box Survey Questions Includes
- How likely is it that you would recommend our restaurant to a friend?
- How often do you dine at our restaurant?
- What did you like about our food menu?
- What did you dislike about our food menu?
- Are there any drinks you’d like to see on our menu?
- How did our wait staff do?
- How do you feel about the speed of your service?
- Did our staff meet your needs?
- Please rate the cleanliness of our restaurant.
- Would you eat here again?
How to Take Jack In The Box Survey at www.JackListens.com?
- You have to go to the Official Survey Website of by clicking on the above button.
- You will be asked to select any particular language.
- You will be asked to give the 14 digit code located in the middle of your receipt.
- Snap-on the ‘NEXT’.
- You will be asked to give the date of visit, time of visit. You should also mention the cost acquired.
- Start answering the survey questions one by one.
- When you are done with the survey, don’t forget to submit the survey. Keep a print of the coupon.
- Keep it with you on your next visit to Jack in the box to get your free offer.
Reference Links For JackListens
Jack In The Box’s Official WebSite: jackinthebox
Jack In The Box Survey: www.jacklistens.com
Jack In The Box Customer Care Number: 1-858-571-2121
I hope that you are free on how to place an entry into the JackListens. Ask up your questions by commenting in the space given below.
Thanks for reading this post and I hope that these details helped you to understand how the complete Jack In The Box Survey process.